How To Play Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild Using Keyboard and Mouse?
Legend of Zelda is one of the best action-adventure games in the entire Zelda series as it introduces a new perspective to play the game that all gamers have always desired. But there was only a problem it was Nintendo Switch Exclusive only, so you had to buy the switch to play it, and it disappointed many pc gamers, but some developers developed an emulator to play this game.
Although There are many ways to play Switch games on PC, but the downfall to this is you cannot play the games using a mouse and keyboard for pc gamers who controlled the cam using a mouse and movement with the keyboard it’s hard for them to play the game using only a keyboard or a joystick or joypad. So In order to play the Game using mouse and keyboard one must have Cemu 1.15 or better for this method to work. Now.
How to Play Using Mouse and Keyboard?
It’s actually simple there are a few Steps you have to follow.
- First download 2 Software or applications Vjoy and mouse2joystick.
- Now install them on your desired location using the default setting on both.
Now let’s Config Vjoy first.
- Search on the start many Configure Vjoy.
- Now Set POVs to 1(its below the POV hat switch).
- Apply, and you are done with Vjoy.
Now config Mouse2joystick.
- Once you’ve extracted the files, open the controller’s profile.
- Now Copy the vJoyDevice_GamePad, and vJoyDevice_Pro.
- Now paste it inside the Cemu controller profile folder.
- Open Cemu.
- Go to input Settings in Options.
- Now on controller 1.
- Select vJoy Device as controller and Wii u Gamepad on Emulate controller.
- Now Load the vJoyDevice_GamePad profile from the profile.
- For controller 2.
- Select vJoy Device as controller and Wii u pro controller on Emulate controller.
- Now Load the vJoyDevice_Pro profile from the profile.
- Now launch Cemu and Run the Mouse2Joystick on Background.
- Now As the game launches press f11 and enjoy playing using the mouse.
Enjoy! And for more Content Visit GamingNewslive!