Tracks — The Train Set Game, commonly Known as Tracks, is a Cartoon simulation video game created by British indie studio Whoop Games and released by Excalibur Publishing for Microsoft Windows. Jump right into a grand sandbox and put down track bits, build bridges and construct cities with Tracks’ simple to grips with the gameplay. As soon as you’re prepared, jump in the driver’s seat and ride your small train in the first-person perspective — controlling the pace and direction as you ride the rails. Begin with a pre-made surrounding, make it a contemporary lounge or some night time Winter wonderland, or leap in a totally sterile world canvas. Add foliage and trees from several world biomes, structures, channels, creatures, vehicles, decoration, and much more. Customize your entire world further by changing fog and terrain colors. Make your train your personal, picking colors and patterns.
Tracks – The Toy Train Set Game System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Download The Game
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download our Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.
Download Free Pc Game
Click on the below button to start Free Download Pc Game. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for the PC game. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.